For decades, the name ‘Zaveri’ has been synonymous with quality jewellery. And at the helm of Classy Cut, Vatsal Zaveri carries forward the legacy of his forefathers who have made an undeniable and significant mark in the business. Classy Cut is rooted in the heritage. Our expertise in jewellery and diamonds can be traced back to as early as the 1920s when we first established our business. Since 1924, what began with pearl trading followed by a successful foray in diamond jewellery in Mumbai, India, today is a trusted name among jewellery makers.
Through our assurance of quality and unparalleled service, we have gained the confidence of our customers in India over the years. Classy Cut is an attempt to build on it further and showcase the same globally.
Come to Classy Cut for:
- Innovative spins to trendy as well as antique designs
- Unique long-lasting jewellery that can be used in different ways
- Precision-cut rare hearts and arrows diamonds
- Best appraisal on diamond jewellery and other jewellery items
- Unbeatable customer-centric service
Our untiring efforts lie in offering the most creative and unique designs to our customers that add to the exclusivity of our products. With rare diamonds and unique jewellery, Classy Cut seeks to offer the best investment value to our clients.
Classy Cut believes wholeheartedly in doing its bit for the development of the community at large. Over the years, we have been consistently helping small and medium enterprises who partner with us to grow with our endeavours. We work with companies who also enjoy trust and goodwill in their respective areas of business.
In the ongoing COVID-19 crisis, we have pledged our determined support to all small entrepreneurs and help them in every way possible. Taking every possible precaution and following all safety regulations, we are extending help to the community in these trying times.
For decades, Classy Cut has built its equity by:
- Sourcing the best quality rough diamonds.
- Setting up several re-cutting industries in rural areas helping smaller towns develop.
- Establishing a family-like relationship with our customers who have in turn placed their trust in us recommending Classy Cut to others.
- Participating in renowned international exhibitions bringing the best of designs from the world over.
We believe in building associations that are long-term and mutual beneficial. Our strength lies in our deep understanding of the customer’s needs. Turning our customers’ dreams into reality with our products has helped us establish a trusted connect with them.
Our relationship with the customer does not end with a purchase. We have ensured constant support by providing them with value creation on their jewellery investments through several buyback schemes as well.
The operations of Classy Cut are as transparent as they can get. Whether it is metal quality, diamond authenticity, certified jewellery, we share every detail with our valued customers.
Our expertise comes from our strong sense of design and trends. Classy Cut lays a lot of emphasis on the same and the resultant impact on our customers shows in the trust they place in our products and services